As a mentor I provide photographers at all stages in their career with guidance, coaching, support and strategies to leverage their skills in the generation of original and inspiring content that helps focus themselves and their work towards their intended audience.
Working on a one-to-one I am able to provide an insightful and objective view on bodies of work with the aim of helping photographers reach the next level in their career.
- Identifying a consistent and cohesive personal visual style
- Portfolio/website review and development
- Creative direction: refining a vision, exploring new directions
- Defining a target audience
- Brainstorming ideas for personal project development
- Editing/sequencing bodies of work
- Stock Photography: how to make money from photography. What sells, what to shoot and how the business works